World Record Breaker

gacericardo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2009
All about the U
stefano;4273461; said:
Agreed. People can do what they want, IDC its just that some, especially those who decide to keep a species as a pet might not want to see that type of thing. Comparable to pics of a bunch of murdered puppies? I dont mind personally (fishing) but had to chime in when "released" was mentioned and obviously not the case for all of them.

I keep lots of pbass and I would definitely eat them if I was fishing in south america. Its called shore lunch. You cant just pack up mcdonalds on the boat. You gotta eat something

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
gacericardo;4274203; said:
I keep lots of pbass and I would definitely eat them if I was fishing in south america. Its called shore lunch. You cant just pack up mcdonalds on the boat. You gotta eat something
Same, I hear they are fairly tasty as well. Hell, I would love to go spear fishing for some peacocks.

I think it's funny when people come to the forum saying things like this. Plus this isn't the first anti-fishing post the same person has made.

Cakilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2009
Illinois
OMG! those are HUGE!!!! I could imagine how much of a fight they must of put on!

Could anyone Imagine a 10,000 gallon or bigger tank with all those bad boys!!!!!!

FSM

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Georgia
Big damn fish, but I wish people wouldn't hold them out away from their body. It makes the fish look much larger than it actually is, relative to the person.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store