World Record Breaker

stefano

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2010
Wisco
I<3fish;4261604; said:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Dude... You don't even know what you are saying. They are not dead. They were all released. And how's that burger on your plate or that steak in the bbq making you feel? That sickening for you? I suggest keeping comments like that to yourself.
BS, I dont keep cows. His comment was entirely respectful, your reply not so much. Fishing isnt for everyone. And those four in the pic on page 2 proves they werent all released.

hillbilly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Western North Carolina
Oscarum monstruoso;4261595; said:
Yeah, lets see some more magnificent dead fish. I really wish fishing threads would stay in the fishing forum. Enjoy your hobby but please we dont all enjoy the sight, to me its quite sickening.
Ummm! Tasty grilled pbass! :drool::drool::drool: :ROFL: Just kidding.

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
stefano;4262532; said:
BS, I dont keep cows. His comment was entirely respectful, your reply not so much. Fishing isnt for everyone. And those four in the pic on page 2 proves they werent all released.
My comment was entirely respectful. His was just a comment that really did not need to be mentioned. This is a great thread full of great pictures of huge cichla. Yet he has to be a downer and say how horrible it is. Some people have to fish for a living to survive/feed their family. I can almost guarantee that that oscarum person has eaten a fish or two in their lifetime. What difference does it make if it is salmon, tuna, bass or an "exotic" species like peacock bass. For them it is not exotic anyways.

Oscarum monstruoso

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 3, 2010
I<3fish;4263009; said:
My comment was entirely respectful. His was just a comment that really did not need to be mentioned. This is a great thread full of great pictures of huge cichla. Yet he has to be a downer and say how horrible it is. Some people have to fish for a living to survive/feed their family. I can almost guarantee that that oscarum person has eaten a fish or two in their lifetime. What difference does it make if it is salmon, tuna, bass or an "exotic" species like peacock bass. For them it is not exotic anyways.
My comment was not about anyone's diet or need to fish for survival. I believe that fishing threads should be in the fishing forum, as some of us who like and admire these fish do not come here to see them hunted and killed. I think its just basic common sense and courtesy.

stefano

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2010
Wisco
Oscarum monstruoso;4265724; said:
My comment was not about anyone's diet or need to fish for survival. I believe that fishing threads should be in the fishing forum, as some of us who like and admire these fish do not come here to see them hunted and killed. I think its just basic common sense and courtesy.
Agreed. People can do what they want, IDC its just that some, especially those who decide to keep a species as a pet might not want to see that type of thing. Comparable to pics of a bunch of murdered puppies? I dont mind personally (fishing) but had to chime in when "released" was mentioned and obviously not the case for all of them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store