Sep 19, 2006
Illinois, USA
2 beautifull angelfish... 75 bucks... gone :(

Valyrian

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
Queens, NY
A 3" sturgeon for $22. Not only would I be unable to house him when it grew up, but it died within 2 hours of putting him in his new tank.

I knew nothing about the pH and salinity he needed :headshake

I was sorta relieved it died but sorta sad too :(

GooDyboy420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2006
Wisconsin
www.myspace.com
Ash;177002; said:
Well if this includes supplies the wrost thing I ever bought was a glass pets mart heater, didnt work I exchanged and that one didnt work so it happen 3 times then I got my money back and got a titanium hater or something works great. As far as fish go the worst fish I ever bought was an australian raimbow fish..... not only was it mean as nutz but it was infested with ick. Never buy fish from walmart...check them first =)
Why do people even waste time @ walmart, pet mart, animart, i mean seriusly if they dont specailize in fish in my thoughts, its wasting your money...they are disesed fish, i shop @ three of my own LFS do the same, walmart is death

but for me my worst story, i bagged up one of my yellow labs adn gave it to my friend, anyways we were high, went out had a ciggrette and i told him that fish is in the bag dont freget it, well of course yoda fregot it, woke up in the morning and went into the kitchen the next thing i knew water all over i was like WTF, the cat got to the fish, i wanted to kill y oda so bad for that...

lovespunaround

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
Spartanburg, SC
I've seen lots of people on this thread (and the board in general) s****ing on Petsmart. But I've bought a bunch of fish there and I never had any problems with sick fish; in fact most of the fish in the store look pretty healthy and the people who work their for the most part know really well what they're talking about. Even the cashiers know what they're talking about.
...maybe I've just got a really good Petsmart here.

But yeah never buy a fish from Walmart. I bought a firemouth there years ago and I had it until years ago minus a day. Walmart just makes me sad in every way.

kiloindia

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2006
FL
What's your worst purchase???

A Wedding ring!!

Newt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan's UP
kiloindia;548095; said:
What's your worst purchase???

A Wedding ring!!
:lol2:

I'm gonna say that my worst purchase was the giant freshwater flounder I bought from a seller on Aquabid couple months back. Lots of $$$ spent on a cool fish that was murdered by a terrible packing job! And...no money back guarantee on DOA fish:irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store