Camel Shrimp

Doc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
NH
www.docsden.com
I just came through the door at lunch and looked into my 5 gallon nano on the counter and it looked cloudy. Upon closer inspection I have about 200 camel shrimp fry swimming. PICS COMING SOON

Tank is 3 weeks old, had the shrimp for 2 weeks.

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
I clicked cause I thought it said camel toe.

I'm about to start a nano tank.

How easy is it?

What's in your set up?

HilJack41

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2005
Cincinnati soon to be lakeland fl
NANO are the **** thats my **** that my **** bananas! Here4s the deal, set them up right the are sooo easy, skimp out and dont grasp the comcept of a nano reef, not so fun. good lights are key, if you buy a nano cube get the lx modle, and ....... youshoudl get sea horses, iaheva frind who has sea horses, friggin, BA ne whoo.. good live rock is the corner stone to a sucsessful nano or any salt tank for that matter. becuase nanos are so samll go all out, get great bulbs, great everything, it will whow when youhaev so much control over hte enviorment. i guess ill just have to come over htere and show you for a weekend, help you set it up? :idea:

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
YAY!!!!

I just have a random 20 gallon I wanna use.

lots of live rock and sand and crushed coral and powerheads and what else?

And I'll come visit in Florida!!:)

You can hook me up with some FRESHMEN...

my gawd!

I mean...I heart my b/f.;)

Neo Baron

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
nanos are usaully 3 gallons or less and they are very hard to maintain i have one and i change the water every day. i only have a couple of crabs and a clown, but if you set it up correctly it will be really nice.

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
nano is 3 gallons and under.....

eff that.

What can you put in a 3 gallon?

one little GOBY?!?!

omg I LOVE GOBIES.

I'm still calling my 20 gallon a nano anyway.

Doc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
NH
www.docsden.com
Neo Baron said:
nanos are usaully 3 gallons or less and they are very hard to maintain i have one and i change the water every day. i only have a couple of crabs and a clown, but if you set it up correctly it will be really nice.

Nano's are usually small....

3 gallons or less is a betta bowl.

I wouldn't suggest touching a tank under 5 gallons.

If you want to put it in a 3 gallon and change the water everyday, I suppose you must have some free time on your hands so go for it.

My setup is a Marineland 5 gallon Hex. Some live rock, rubble base, no sand and 2 camel shrimp.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i might be doing on in a 15 hex in im basement
do you need cooler

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
camel shrimp? do they just look like cleaner shrimp, or are they a type of stomatopod (mantis shrimp)?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store