staten island new york
always feel's good to breed something.
even better when u dident try

HilJack41

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2005
Cincinnati soon to be lakeland fl
i was reading an article today in Aquarium fish magizine.. and it had a small bit about mulipling camel shrimp. it was about refugiums, and how you can put incompatable invertebrates in them and wha la! they spread! shrimp galore, because there are no preators. it would be like putting deer somewhere w/o any cars or guns lol, theyd florish wiht out any natural enemies. any who here is a pic!

side note!
i want shrimpes! lol seriously im all game!.

oh and mabey creating a mini refugium would be nice for your shrimp, i mean you dont need to haev it hooked to your tank, but put some live rock adnd haev it under light so htey get natural alge to feed on, and macro alge like calerpa so they can pick off of that. try to haev natural elements avaiable, they are scavengers and will eat most anythign but they like to pick thinkgs off rocks, im not 100% positve but htere diet is mostly veggy,.
side side note
~ another name for them is hingebeak shrimp,

they are my favoite small shrimp htey haev the most vibrant colors

P.S.

this is what the alphabet would looklike if Q and R were missing

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
Doc said:
I had no expectations of this hatch making it through. I wasn't going to shut down the filter and kill the tank. I'm going to be ready for the next round though.

Hopefully I'll be sending everyone a couple camels for their nano's soon!

well well....

I hate you.:)

and you own cause office space is hawt sex.

Doc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
NH
www.docsden.com
:woot:

My nano at this point is pretty much just a refugium. I set it up, cycled my rock, did a water change, got everything back to good, dropped in the shrimp and was waiting to put in the carpet anemone and clown this week, untill the little fellas shnowed up. I'll start one of my other hex 5's and make that the nano. I'm going to leave the shrimp be and get a hatchery going.

There will be some more copulation on the kitchen counter.....

Doc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
NH
www.docsden.com
:headbang2

A NEW HATCH!

This time I'm ready, I'm pulling most of the fry to put in a nursery. Feeding them golden pearls, ground flake, salt fry food, phyto mix.

They both molted about a week ago and they hatched this morning. I'd guess 200-300 fry.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store