Feeling stressed? Anxious? Nervous? GRAB AN AXE!

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
"AYE, I'LL CHOP THE LOT OF YE. YER BONES WILL MAKE FINE FERT FOR ME LAWN."

View attachment 1533240
WHAAAAT???

I will have you know that I wield that chopper with the grace of a musician with his instrument, and the precision of a surgeon with his scalpel!

Mad? Mad, am I??? I'll show the world who's mad... :devil:

• Haha
Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
He didn't happen to be an avid "Only fools and horses" fan did he by any chance, in particular Trigger! Lol.

I don't know if you're familiar with the show jjohnwm jjohnwm . Here's the classic broom clip. One of the best shows of all time. The character Trigger, played by Roger Lloyd Pack (rip), was my favourite character.

I think he was more into the carry on films for his fix of british humour.
Only fools and horses is weird in that its so beloved in the UK but virtually unknown anywhere else unless you have UK heritage of some kind.
I did see Nicholas Lyndhurst is in the new series of Frasier though so someone in the US must have seen it.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I did see Nicholas Lyndhurst is in the new series of Frasier though so someone in the US must have seen it.
I started watching the new Frasier series. I was surprised to see Nicholas Lyndhurst in it. Doesn't he look old now? A far cry from the skinny fresh faced young man from the days of OFAH. It just goes to show how long ago the show was.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store