Hunting invasive species

Do you do your part to control invasive?

• No, I'll start soon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Asian carp
When leaping from water take them by net,baseball at , machete,spear,pitchfork,
When in water hit them with spears,archery
Or even supercavitating rounds.

They taste good in fried fish cakes or fish sandwiches.
At my work there are warring factions of them and it's interesting to observe them defend their respective territories when I don't have anything else to do.
Same at my apartment here.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Brown tree snakes: introduced to Guam by plane these snakes eat unsuspecting native birds.
As far as controlling them dead mice filled with aspirin has worked, they also can be used as fashion acessaries.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Same at my apartment here.
I have seen them chase off foxes but they will not stand up to a raccoon.People at work leave out metal feed bowls for them and they won't let the fox near it but when the raccoon wakes up and comes down out of the tree they clear out lol.The coon then proceeds to eat their food and then turn around and poop in their bowl lol.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Rabbits in Australia : .22s,livetrapping and bows all work.

Round gobies:use small tackle or cone traps to catch round gobies, turn into fertilizer.

Invasive rats: set up some peanut butter before dark, wait in a lawn chair maybe 20 ft away with a soda and a air rifle, wait.

Reactions: J. H.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I have seen them chase off foxes but they will not stand up to a raccoon.People at work leave out metal feed bowls for them and they won't let the fox near it but when the raccoon wakes up and comes down out of the tree they clear out lol.The coon then proceeds to eat their food and then turn around and poop in their bowl lol.
Coyotes sometimes eat them here ,sometimes you'll find hair or a tail, but usually nothin.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Common carp: for better quality carp and a better habitat thin out the population with archery or javelin, leave only a few very big individuals.

Crayfish: (where invasive):flip over rocks in water, put any you see in bucket, eat them or feed them to fish,snapping turtles, or even raccoons outside your office lol

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
......are German cockroaches invasive?
As hell, man
German cockroaches can have over 50 offspring at a time, aren't native to the United States, can eat almost anything (including apparently drywall bits!?)
As for control sticky traps,boric acid and ecosmart spray.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Rabbits in Australia : .22s,livetrapping and bows all work.

Round gobies:use small tackle or cone traps to catch round gobies, turn into fertilizer.

Invasive rats: set up a container of peanut butter, hangout nearby with airifle or suppressed small arm, aim and fire baby!

Reactions: jjohnwm
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store