peta and fishing

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Off the PETA topic for a bit. If you have been following this thread do you know what happened to All-Happy. His/her posts are gone for one thing. He/she made a few posts in a row that were hard to follow. The gist of them seemed to be that he/she wanted to be banned. Also that he/she was trying to overload the servers with all the photos. Also something about not being a real vendor I think.
The posts are gone but I am not sure if there is a ban. Must be a lot of troubled folks out there.

Reactions: GamerChick5567

Grinch

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
NJ
I'll be back shortly, I need to sharpen my fishing hooks.
Live and let live.... much less typing
Consider this please:
F1_medium10.jpg

Wailua Boy Wailua Boy approach to this thread is dismissive.
J jaws7777 approach to this thread is preoccupied, possibly fearful.

Food for thought :):rolleyes:

Grinch

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
NJ
Hahahahaha. Thats a good one. This may be a topic better discussed on AquariaCentral.
continuing the dismissive theme, for better or worse. At least you are consistent :)
The same cannot be said of other posts (@op) in this thread

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
Not really, i see were you are coming from but I am pretty firm in beliefs. On a further derailment note, your fish room is looking good. What do you raise?

Grinch Grinch

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Consider this please:
View attachment 1263271

Lmaoooo i find it odd that someone who pretends to be so PC would post that comment lol how do you know we arent in therapy for these "issues"

Why not take your own advice and expand on your world view instead of psychoanalyzing

Hey which one are you ?

http://m.bpdcentral.com/?url=http:/...the-Vulnerable-or-Grandiose-Type-22&width=412

Grinch

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
NJ
Consider this please:
View attachment 1263271

Lmaoooo i find it odd that someone who pretends to be so PC would post that comment lol how do you know we arent in therapy for these "issues"

Why not take your own advice and expand on your world view instead of psychoanalyzing
Step back for a moment and try to see the forest instead of just the trees. By being so defensive you are locking yourself off from the opportunity to grow as an individual. Identifying your attachment style can be an important step on the road to learning for some people, it is a learning-theory after all. Something like 1/5 of people fit the definition of preoccupied/anxious attachment. I'm just saying that your posts in this thread (and elsewhere) seem to bear out this personality trait and "food for thought" is that you should think about which attachment style best fits for you. Doing so may help you in both your interactions with others and your ability to learn from others, ultimately helping you to refine your worldview in whatever way you choose to.

If I have inadvertently outted you for having a learning disability, I'm sorry. But in that case, take comfort in the fact that you are anonymous by virtue of your screen name and this public conversation shouldn't affect you much in RL as a result. Again, I'm hoping that you take something positive away from this interaction.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Step back for a moment and try to see the forest instead of just the trees. By being so defensive you are locking yourself off from the opportunity to grow as an individual. Identifying your attachment style can be an important step on the road to learning for some people, it is a learning-theory after all. Something like 1/5 of people fit the definition of preoccupied/anxious attachment. I'm just saying that your posts in this thread (and elsewhere) seem to bear out this personality trait and "food for thought" is that you should think about which attachment style best fits for you. Doing so may help you in both your interactions with others and your ability to learn from others, ultimately helping you to refine your worldview in whatever way you choose to.

If I have inadvertently outted you for having a learning disability, I'm sorry. But in that case, take comfort in the fact that you are anonymous by virtue of your screen name and this public conversation shouldn't affect you much in RL as a result. Again, I'm hoping that you take something positive away from this interaction.

And yet your posts in this thread and many others show to me atleast your constant need to judge others based on their opinions along with these long drawn out reaponses that actually say very little. You constantly offer your world view advice and ramble abou growth but what about your growth ? You jumped at the bread crumb comment about world view and made the discussion about yourself and how you view people that either share or dont share your views. If we are going to play therapist then i would assume you have a very low self esteem , evident in your long winded and sometimes sarcastic responses regardless of the subject. Seems like you feel the need to constantly remind yourself how smart you are...maybe smart isnt the right word, maybe enlightened ?

Either way im comfortable in my own skin bud and i dont plan on taking on your world view. Or your constructive criticism though much appreciated i will refer back to "live and let live"

That being said how about we continue this little dance over pm as im sure this is completely irrelevant to anyone still following this thread.

Oh no leanring disability bud just was trying to get you to see how hypocritical you sound some times. Which was a reference to past threads not this one.

Hey i hope you take something positive from this convo.

Again lets take offline a i see no point in feeding your trolling...yes trolling since none of your comments were even close to pertaining to what the op was discussing accept when i tried to reel you in and specifically asked

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
http://www.peta.org.uk/issues/animals-not-eat/fish/

Back to the discussion at hand. Again not a big time fishermen but my son and i would fish at a lake stocked with catfish...he would catch the same exact fish over and over again. We did flatten the barbs though. Doesnt tha conflict with what the aurhor of the article is stating

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store