peta and fishing

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Lol Yeah and being from NC I'm so tired of hearing that crap! It's all that's been on the local news here for nearly two years!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Lol Yeah and being from NC I'm so tired of hearing that crap! It's all that's been on the local news here for nearly two years!
Atleast your state covt took a stance...cheers to them

Reactions: skjl47

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
And the transgender deer, do they require a special tag?
No that would make them feel singled out....the same taf but would state "other"

Reactions: millerkid519

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
I actually know families that live off grid in remote areas that actually do rely on hunting and fishing for sustenance. They are using solar and catchment. Most live close to forest preserves and in my region are bothered by wild pigs. Any crops not planted in greenhouses are destroyed. My friend had his German Shepard and Argentine mastiff killed by pigs on property. So hunting them has become a way of life. They provide a protein source and most people are taking these pigs on private property. I dont think any hunter or fishermen enjoys killing, if they do; they are a sicko and need to find better ways to occupy themselves.

All-Happy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2006
SoCal SGV
After the 50gis drain the duns ends dor good so i wouldn't be surprised ibi do get bammed now haha but im the meantime lets have fun.back at werk mon:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store