Peta rumor

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
^ agree

And no a monkey using a stick to catch ants though advanced....is not the same as what we are capable of.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
I heard on the news a couple of days ago we should not hug our dogs. This action stresses them out and is a human thing. These feelings and thoughts should not be applied to animals. Right after this the humane society was on telling how the dog they had up for adoption was sufferinf post pardom depression. Talk about hypocrisy.
I may be out to lunch but animals who have litters don't suffer this human emotion. Very few if any animals will remember thier offspring a month down the road. Elaphants and primates maybe and the whales. But how could we really know. But right there on TV was the humane society saying one thing and then minutes later saying the opposite.
These groups though sure use our human emotions to get our money. Which they use mostly to line their pockets and lobby our gulable governments. Then down the road rules ae forced on to us and eventually we quit our hobby. Now I know a lot of us say they won't get our pets or what ever these groups are lobbying against. But when it is a law what do we do we crater.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store