Peta rumor

joshua752

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
United States
I'm just gonna put this here I have no respect for peta or any of its followers it is not just about domestic animals to me it's the fact they hate hunters like me. I have gotten into it with so many peta people about hunting then they turn around and want to kill domestic animals I can not stand all these hypocrites I personally hate peta...

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Im no hunter... actually i couldnt do it but that doesnt mean its wrong to hunt... i agree the hypocrisy is what kills me

Reactions: joshua752

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
jwh the stats you have read may sound horendous. But now sit back and think of how few wild animals make past even just the first few hours of their lives.
I am not sure we can even trust studies done by universities any more. To many stats get fudged to make the authors point. We all know howw horrible Peta is maybe more of their stats and all animal rights groups stats should be more public.
Joshua752 good to hear of your passion for hunting it has bitten me too. The worlds problem is now a days any activity involving animals is becoming taboo. These ARA nuts are using their hypocracies to ruin far to many peoples lives and sadly they are not afraid to kill humans to make their piont.

Reactions: joshua752

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
No,you couldn't hate Granny....for one thing FOX has good looking female newscasters; Kimberly Guilfoyle,Harris Faulkner....and Megan.Jenine Piro is even easy on the eyes.
Don't forget Andrea Tantaros and Megyn Kelly. Gotta love Fox News!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Don't forget Andrea Tantaros and Megyn Kelly. Gotta love Fox News!
Yeah I mentioned Megyn but I mispelled her name.I'm not familiar with Tantaros so I'll have to check her out.

Last edited:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Tantaros is the one i was talking about but could rember her name...shes on the same show with harris faukner. She ridiculously hot

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Well...since some people on this site put dogs above humans...then why not remove them from the ownership of humans?
I know of plenty of people that I'd let get run over just to save a dog if I had to choose lol.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I would love to see anybody spend the night outside of a lions den in Africa and see who's the higher species then.
I have no problems with this. I'll bring along some guns and cages. Us being able to create things(tools&weapons) is what helps us be the higher species.

It's our mind that makes us be the higher species not our bodies.

Reactions: jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store