Your favorite tankbuster miniatures

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
no need to get personal, after all we are all Fish-heads at the end of the day. i think it suffices to say the suggestions are not great
*Not great for some but great for others.

IMHO, the subjectivity of how good these suggestions are is being forgotten.

CrazyPhishMan

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2017
Massachusetts
this is a site for serious, committed fish keepers who keep large and often predatory fish. if this were facebook or reddit I'd agree with you but i cannot. this is the type of setting where ppl use genus and species and not common names. I mean seriously.

AaronKWolfe

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2019
this is a site for serious, committed fish keepers who keep large and often predatory fish. if this were facebook or reddit I'd agree with you but i cannot. this is the type of setting where ppl use genus and species and not common names. I mean seriously.
So because I think one fish looks like a similar fish, you're offended? That's what you're getting at? You think it's that big of a deal that I think one fish looks similar to another?

CrazyPhishMan

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2017
Massachusetts
So because I think one fish looks like a similar fish, you're offended? That's what you're getting at? You think it's that big of a deal that I think one fish looks similar to another?
I'm not offended this just seems like a waste of a thread

latapy10

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2019
Europe
This site should be about knowledges and not about human nonsenses .Better knowledge from stranger than stupidity from domestic player...
and I take all honor.
There are still great breeders of many different species of fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store