600 gallon ca cichlid tank

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Clek, that tank continues to look awesome, and your fish look great also. I recently set up a tank with the same floor print but only 18" deep. I am attempting to have this as a breeding tank. Semi divided into 4 territories. I have my RTM, Argentea, Hartwegi, and Festae in it. I will see if it works, hopefully soon. There was a member on here that recently got out of the hobby, and he had the same 600gal tank for sale. I was 1 guy to late. I think that he gave Justin (JK47) first crack at it and he turned it down.

Anyway, your tank and fish look amazing and very healthy. Keep up the great work.
hey bro thanks, good luck with your breeding program i'm sure you will find a way to make it work in your new tank. what happened to the huge huge tank you were considering buying?

That tank is absolutely amazing, and LOADED with testosterone! This is the true image of a CA community tank.
thanks! really appreciate it, i'm really enjoying this tank
Wow! Everyone looks great! Any chance we could see a video update on it?
yes i'll try to take one this weekend, i've been promising fishman for months lol

Wow! A Great tank, beautiful!
thank you :)

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
my favorite fish, trimac before and after

a little shy of 4"

now he's a thick brute and so full of personality probably 8.5" or so. it's weird he was alot meaner when he was young, even harassing a lyonsi to the point i had to rehome the lyonsi. now he is a little mean during feeding time but nothing bad

a little better pic of the chancho, i had several offers but my wife loves him and i'm pretty attached myself, he's got a great personality and is beautiful in my opinion, i might set up a wet pet aquarium in my daughter's room for him

Madness

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2010
Puyallup, WA
Awesome Trimac. I am growing out 3 different pairs. My largest pair the male is about 6" and the female is a tiny 3.5-4". But I know exactly what you mean, great personality and always the first to greet me. I would have to say that all of my Amphs are that way. Both my Hoga pairs, my Isletas pair, Xilo, Devils, and Trimac all come to the top of the tank and eat out of my hand. The Isletas and the Xilo let my pet the nuchal humps. LOL

As for the Chancho. You have to keep him. Mel, (up here in wash, otherwise known as ginormous Dovii mel) has several, his large male is easy 16". Awesome looking fish.

They all look great, keep it up. :thumbsup:

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Awesome Trimac. I am growing out 3 different pairs. My largest pair the male is about 6" and the female is a tiny 3.5-4". But I know exactly what you mean, great personality and always the first to greet me. I would have to say that all of my Amphs are that way. Both my Hoga pairs, my Isletas pair, Xilo, Devils, and Trimac all come to the top of the tank and eat out of my hand. The Isletas and the Xilo let my pet the nuchal humps. LOL

As for the Chancho. You have to keep him. Mel, (up here in wash, otherwise known as ginormous Dovii mel) has several, his large male is easy 16". Awesome looking fish.

They all look great, keep it up. :thumbsup:
thanks bro, i'm really loving these cichlids i'm glad i took your advice in the beginning. are you selling fish yet?

Madness

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2010
Puyallup, WA
Oh ya. Not shipping yet. The USPS here in Washiungton put a stop to shipping live animals and anything with water in it. And UPS and Fed Ex are really expensive for the buyer. So, hopefully soon. I have 5 lfs here in Washington and in Oregon that buy from me. I sold to the Cichlid Exchange (The Wet Spot), a ton of my Zonatus, Umbee, and Hoga, a month ago.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store