Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Lmao!

So if a boy dresses like a girl and is passable by the eye test, you'd want him to use the boys room? Makes more sense to me for him to use the girls room. Less likely to be bullied/picked on

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Lmao!

So if a boy dresses like a girl and is passable by the eye test, you'd want him to use the boys room? Makes more sense to me for him to use the girls room. Less likely to be bullied/picked on
but then you get the parents outraged by a boy using the restroom with their girls

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Lmao!

I agree 100%.... kinda gives a perspective on other peoples daily struggles within society,,, kinda like wheelchair bound people had for many years before ramps and automatic doors .. sometimes the choices society gives you aren't very accommodating.. at lest we are moving in the correct direction

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
but then you get the parents outraged by a boy using the restroom with their girls
Why/how would they know? Remember he's 100% passable by the eye test and would be using a stall. No one sees his junk.

You'd have far more irate parents over a girl using the boys room in the same scenario.ts not like at this age the kids can go through the steps to correct the gender they believe they were born to be

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Why/how would they know? Remember he's 100% passable by the eye test and would be using a stall. No one sees his junk.

You'd have far more irate parents over a girl using the boys room. Its not like at this age the kids can go through the steps to correct the gender they believe they were born to be
ok, but your scenario would only work if the kid went to a school where no one knows him/her before starting to dress like the opposite gender

it would make no difference how passable they were if one day little johnny decides he's gonna be little Janie in the same school

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
you don't want third restrooms at your kid's school?
Where have you been, sumo?
ecoli is not talking about a third restroom in schools.
Dictator Brown signed a law mandating that any child (K & up) regardless of birth gender can use any restroom they choose. They can also switch back & forth whenever, & as often as they want. It also applies to school gyms. so (for one thing) any person with a penis can freely access your daughters restroom and shower. Absolutely NO pre-requisites involved.

There is an effort for voters to have the right to repeal this.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
I Think that could be a problem.. and it is a shame that it's an issue that a person wouldn't be allowed to use a restroom , because there isn't a "correct " one to be in....can you imagine trying to hold it in while some clown tries to figure out what pisser you can use?..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store