Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
it would be hard for me to go to some places in china though

my brother went there and he says the men's restroom is just a big room with a bunch of holes in the ground with no walls separating them. you just go in and everyone is squatting down over their own holes and do their business. you just find a vacant hole and have at it too.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Thing is people may not be as open minded as you. There are some really messed up people in the world. Some schools let some students use the staff bathroom because of what has happened as far assault and such behind those closed doors

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
when it comes to kids though it's different. gotta have separation.

not that there aren't weirdos who prey on adults

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
Here in CA they are saying the third bathroom will reduce the amount of "bullying" against those children, but in reality in my opinion, separating them like that will single them out more and make them feel more like a victim.

Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Thing is people may not be as open minded as you. There are some really messed up people in the world. Some schools let some students use the staff bathroom because of what has happened as far assault and such behind those closed doors

That's why I think a third bathroom is flawed. You've made it easier to identify for those people who are less accepting

Unless you're going to post a security guard around the rest room, no point

BTW, my biggest fear as far as assaults go is being jumped in a rest room. I'm hells cautious of anyone who comes in behind me. I can only imagine being transgender

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
That's why I think a third bathroom is flawed. You've made it easier to identify for those people who are less accepting

Unless you're going to post a security guard around the rest room, no point

BTW, my biggest fear as far as assaults go is being jumped in a rest room. I'm hells cautious of anyone who comes in behind me. I can only imagine being transgender
Maybe have more of the family bathroom things? Family bathrooms are good for quickies too, everyone wins.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Here in CA they are saying the third bathroom will reduce the amount of "bullying" against those children, but in reality in my opinion, separating them like that will single them out more and make them feel more like a victim.

Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
oh they got them in grade schools?? yea, it's just gonna reveal them. I don't see how that is helping. unless the individual asked for it

but I don't get how this came about. I vaguely recall a male kid wanting to use the girls restroom?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Some of the restaurants here have unisex bathrooms.

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
oh they got them in grade schools?? yea, it's just gonna reveal them. I don't see how that is helping. unless the individual asked for it

but I don't get how this came about. I vaguely recall a male kid wanting to use the girls restroom?
I used to think girls had nicer bathrooms,til i accidentally walked into one and it was pretty gross

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store