Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
^ LBF livebearerfreak convictbreeder douglas greatest member ever to join this site

all his alias that i know of

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Guys it's doug...i'm just answering what lead to him being banned (per convos with doug and what i saw, no inside mod info). constantly bring up religion in a thread about aliens and a separate thread that somehow involved evolution. it's really not that far of a jump, extra terrestrial life vs what the bible says, the theory of evolution vs the bible, big boom theory vs a higher power etc etc

let's just move on before we accidentally upon up that can of worms again? i'm not going down for it or trying to create a mod clean up but didn't want to leave you guys hanging
I take partial responsibility in some people getting their pannies in a bunch as it was my monkey thread that got heated when doug was still roaming free in the lounge

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I take partial responsibility in some people getting their pannies in a bunch as it was my monkey thread that got heated when doug was still roaming free in the lounge
was that what it was? i couldn't remember the exact thread but knew it had to do with evolution and ape to man. i forgot about that hairless ape pic. the ape was ripppppped!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It was awesome how a mere monkey thread got so far out of hand....the ultimate oddball thread was almost in danger of going on a similar route when it got derailed early on.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
that ape is diesel. just chillin like a villain. bossman chimp

I don't know if it was the only thread, I think the mermaid and bigfoot threads too, but I remember the chimp thread turning into a pretty deep evolution debate. one which doug was very involved in, lol. I was glad to have him grace my thread though. it was an honor

I also had a dog thread that wasn't about dogs but it totally derailed into a dog breed/wolf ancestry talk for a good minute

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
that ape is diesel. just chillin like a villain. bossman chimp

I don't know if it was the only thread, I think the mermaid and bigfoot threads too, but I remember the chimp thread turning into a pretty deep evolution debate. onc which doug was very involved in, lol. I was glad to have him grace my thread though. it was an honor
yeah, it was during all that nonsense that he went down. he's been lounge banned since lol

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
Spinach,
Romain lettuce
snow peas
radishes
mushrooms
cilantro
avocado
almond slivers
strawberries
dash of pepper
green onions
balsamic vinaigrette
Parmesan cheese
dash if pepper
and bacon bits
= awesome dinner in a large bowl
...I ran out of things to put in my salad :(

houie925

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2008
Manteca, California
Spinach,
Romain lettuce
snow peas
radishes
mushrooms
cilantro
avocado
almond slivers
strawberries
dash of pepper
green onions
balsamic vinaigrette
Parmesan cheese
dash if pepper
and bacon bits
= awesome dinner in a large bowel
...I ran out of things to put in my salad :(
Served in a bowel? I don't know that I could stomach that.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Got an e-mail from magic Johnson saying he wanted to meet me, sounds legit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store