Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Was he ever out if it? Hes always been a 20 gallon and under hearder. I been telling him for years to get a 40b - 75 gallon. Nice to see that knuckle head finally grow in the hobby

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I guess that he had a 55 before, but he ended getting rid of EVERYTHING for some reason. I'm friends with him on facebook and he is pretty stoked to be back. Not sure if he is totally banned or not but he may be lounge banned...

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Why didn't he post? Is he banned from MFK again?
He just got the tank today. If he does post it will probably be in the African cichlid forum. I know he will be posting on AC for sure.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
perm lounge ban??

getting ready for a 36hr shift, then off 36 hrs, then 48hr shift

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
huh

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
That's what I'm saying. Where did Religion come from?
Guys it's doug...i'm just answering what lead to him being banned (per convos with doug and what i saw, no inside mod info). constantly bring up religion in a thread about aliens and a separate thread that somehow involved evolution. it's really not that far of a jump, extra terrestrial life vs what the bible says, the theory of evolution vs the bible, big boom theory vs a higher power etc etc

let's just move on before we accidentally open up that can of worms again? i'm not going down for it or trying to create a mod clean up but didn't want to leave you guys hanging

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store