Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Off to work for 36 hours!

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
In case anyone missed it, Sharknado now available on Netflix. This has been a mind melting, time wasting PSA. Go back about your business and thank you.

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
Zapantha stable jobs aren't for everyone. Personally I love being around horses and wouldn't mind such a job but I know there are people who would freak out once they realized what the job curtailed. Do you work in stables?

Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
Zapantha stable jobs aren't for everyone. Personally I love being around horses and wouldn't mind such a job but I know there are people who would freak out once they realized what the job curtailed. Do you work in stables?

Thinking about doing it as a part time thing while I go to school, I wanted a job a little less stressful than the bank job I was at, I don't mind the physical work and figured it would help me keep in shape too, but I was wondering about how it really is

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
I've never actually worked in stables but have friends with horses and new some harness racers. The stable person has to be comfortable with horses and know how to ride some, I believe they typically warm up the race horses. Probably wouldn't hurt if you knew the anatomy of horses also, since stable hands are generally around the horses the most and need to relay the information. If you have any interests in horses I say go for it and make the most of the experience

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store