Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Think of payday and it will be easier :D

School on the other hand.. urgh
I never really minded school past 8th grade, seeing as that's when my teachers stopped being a-holes and would let me sleep a lot lol. Still passed every class with above 80 average, peoe would be really mad I'd sleep all class and still get good grades it got to the point they'd announce what I got on the test to the whole class and the "nerds" would cry out in frustration. It also got to the point they thought I was cheating and would take my phone and put me in an empty room. Maintained the average though so they gave up. I was more of a person people cheated off of haha

I also have some serious foot-ankle-back pain all stemming from my rigid flat feet and a car accident when I was younger so sitting around all day seemed great compared to being on my feet all day workin. I probably will have to limp tmw haha

nt from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I never really minded school past 8th grade, seeing as that's when my teachers stopped being a-holes and would let me sleep a lot lol. Still passed every class with above 80 average, peoe would be really mad I'd sleep all class and still get good grades it got to the point they'd announce what I got on the test to the whole class and the "nerds" would cry out in frustration. It also got to the point they thought I was cheating and would take my phone and put me in an empty room. Maintained the average though so they gave up. I was more of a person people cheated off of haha

nt from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I was in same boat. Talked to girls or drew in class, didn't do all my homework but aced every test and often accused of cheating....but people would pay me to copy my HW or copy off my tests. Good times.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
I was in same boat. Talked to girls or drew in class, didn't do all my homework but aced every test and often accused of cheating....but people would pay me to copy my HW or copy off my tests. Good times.
I was the nerd who did all the work before class, did extra credit work for home work and aced all the tests. Could explain the earlier beatings.

Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
BTW I consider myself a nerd in certain respects, the use of the word is.not a negative to me. Maybe a better word would have been teachers pets

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
BTW I consider myself a nerd in certain respects, the use of the word is.not a negative to me. Maybe a better word would have been teachers pets

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
As proud member of the club I never considered it as a negative either. Nerds rule!

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Basically threw away my whole school career in about a minute today. **** great.
How?

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Very important, even decisive exam, wrote a lot of right stuff, thought it was wrong, changed it and then afterwards realised I had been right.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store