Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Watching Paternity Court. I don't know what would be more embarrassing, being a whore and trying to say Im not, with a big ol sore on my lip, or having to admit being with that. Then comes the icing on the cake, playing hot potato with the kid.
LOL, now it's paternity tests on Maury, is this what I bought a digital converter
for? It IS funny though!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Gosh dude,Maury?....that Jerry Springer wannabe.If there ain't nothin better on to watch then turn off the tv and grab a book.He's pathetic!

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Gosh dude,Maury?....that Jerry Springer wannabe.If there ain't nothin better on to watch then turn off the tv and grab a book.He's pathetic!
lol, seriously I haven't watched tv like this (not dvd) in probably 10years. I just bought the digital converter 2 days ago. Is Jerry even on anymore? When did these shows go interactive? Now you can call the show and voice your opinion, send them a text and it shows on the screen, how old is this? Anywho, we got like 3 channels.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What do you have,that Clear TV square thing that attaches to your tv and hangs on the wall?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
What do you have,that Clear TV square thing that attaches to your tv and hangs on the wall?
no, its a cheapie. Its a little black box. It seems it would work better with a better antenna, but I don't want to look at an antenna.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
lol, seriously I haven't watched tv like this (not dvd) in probably 10years. I just bought the digital converter 2 days ago. Is Jerry even on anymore? When did these shows go interactive? Now you can call the show and voice your opinion, send them a text and it shows on the screen, how old is this? Anywho, we got like 3 channels.
I haven't gone to the regular channels during the day in 12 years either. This is all news to me. I live on the cable channels and only come down to basic for their prime time programming. Basic channels suuuck

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
If you ever want a big dose of total frustration, try the dog adoption scene in California. The "rescue organizations" snag up dogs & puppies from shelters, then turn around and sell them for 200.00-$400.00.
Looking for a medium-to large dog that's 100% safe with little kids and a real small dog.
Swear, it was easier to adopt a KID than it is to deal with this.
Total MUTT puppies in the paper are going for at least $150.00 and up to hundreds of dollars for a pure breed withOUT papers.
What an eye-opener. I'm sure dog rescues do some good work, but most of them take the best pups from county shelters before a regular person can get one.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
If you ever want a big dose of total frustration, try the dog adoption scene in California. The "rescue organizations" snag up dogs & puppies from shelters, then turn around and sell them for 200.00-$400.00.
Looking for a medium-to large dog that's 100% safe with little kids and a real small dog.
Swear, it was easier to adopt a KID than it is to deal with this.
Total MUTT puppies in the paper are going for at least $150.00 and up to hundreds of dollars for a pure breed withOUT papers.
What an eye-opener. I'm sure dog rescues do some good work, but most of them take the best pups from county shelters before a regular person can get one.
heck yea, cats aren't any easier. I asked about an application for cat adoption at petco, it was ridiculous.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Might be a racket too...Someone at the county shelters probably call them when the potentially profitable pooches come in so they can sell them and give the shelters a cut of the sales.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store