Confessions of a Monster Fish Keeper

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Haha, I kept an rtc before and your not kidding!
I was talking about the tarpon, have always wanted one and when I finally got one, my cichla pinima killed it.
Sorry to hear... but happy fish keeping anyways!
I've got to agree with Wednesday on your so called break Vince lol you must have enough fish in stock to keep you in full time work now so I can't see much of a break happening ;):D
Again your vidoes and stock are inspirational to us all mate , obviously you put the effort in to keep so many amazing fish nice and healthy and it shows throughout this whole thread , your commitment to the hobby is huge , the stock , the space , not to mention the cost of it all.
I think I speak for everyone when I say your living the dream and are a true mfk'r nice job :cool::)
Thank you for those kind words Danny!

SUGOI!!!!!!
:) Thanks Kai!! Your tank is awesome as well!

Reactions: ExoticGREEN

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
just stuck in traffic.. all good :) your platinum rays are good! haha
whew... was worried.. but I was in the same crap... 45 minutes on the cross bronx today.

Reactions: vincentwugwg

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I'm thinking of doing the unthinkable!.... tempted to cohab my Aimara with all the fish in my 15 ft tank... that would free up a much needed tank!
I think it would work, but your stock is expensive, and with wolfs there's never a guarantee and there is always atleast a casualty before everyone is settled. That being said I think it can work but you may lose 1 or 2 fish. And idk if you wanna risk that.

Reactions: vincentwugwg
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store