USPS LIVE FISH

Texas321

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Weather and its effect on plane schedules is hardly the only factor in quality of service. In my experience, and I get many packages delivered to my house (ask my wife), USPS is the service that is the most likely to crush, lose, delay or otherwise f-up your package.
Agree. Luckily so far no delays on my fish but a lot of other things I get online get delayed for whatever reason with usps. Sure does piss me off haha..

Texas321

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
I actually have a fish scheduled to be here tomorrow via usps and for some reason I just have a bad feeling about it. When I wake up for work at about 6 the first thing I do is update my tracker to see if it arrived where it should be. Fingers crossed.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
I think every company has its ups and down. If FEDEX allowed me to I would no problem. People swear to USPS and people hate them as much as trump. It all depends on experiences. I had great experience with usps and horrible experience with fedex. POS driver tossed my package and when I yelled at him he looked back and ran. I called corporate and I showed them the security tape and when I told them I will expose them to the local news they immediately refunded me my money. He got fired accordingly to fedex. He literally ran I even chased him after LOL

I Just hope that my fish make it to the dirty south.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store