Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; He worked hard at getting banned and got it done.
He was too easily drawn into petty arguments where he would resort to using harsh language.I tried to warn him but he was done in by people who probably aren't even active posters anymore.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I meant that if their story is true that he had pointed a gun at them , the gun would have had to be moved from his hands to the back pocket and wiped completely clean by them. Obviously, they wouldn't have done that unless they really wanted to get locked up. Their story

The article doesn't really provide much detail on that but it says that this occurred after school ended so maybe she was walking home?
Yeah good point she could have seen it on the way home. Sorry for confusing your other point I get it now

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
He was too easily drawn into petty arguments where he would resort to using harsh language.I tried to warn him but he was done in by people who probably aren't even active posters anymore.
Hello; While I do not recall the particulars he did get into some serious rants. I also think he kept trying to lure members to his web site.

Reactions: imabot

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; While I do not recall the particulars he did get into some serious rants. I also think he kept trying to lure members to his web site.
He had a podcast too but I wasn't aware that mentioning those things were violations here.

Reactions: imabot

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I thought that aqualex guy may have been a serial killer.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
He had a podcast too but I wasn't aware that mentioning those things were violations here.
Hello; Not saying this was considered a violation by the mods. I just do not know if this was a part of the ban.

I do seem to recall that I tried to warn him about it. My thinking being this forum is a business after all. The owner wants as many eyes on the adds that run with our jabber as possible. That he was trying to get folks away by posting about another site on this very forum might at the least not won him any consideration. Even so he did enough to get banned otherwise.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store