Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
So your saying I'm good? :)
Buy farther back lol
No it really isn't. Your assuming when someone gets shot they flail their arms. Much more goes into determing why a gun or rote control or anything is on or near the body.

Gun shot wounds are much less dramatic than they appear to be like on TV.
No it's because when you die your muscles loosen, and if your standing you fall down, you do not keep hold of your weapon in this scenario,unless you have something that really grips to you like a trench knife.

And a lot of that Hollywood stuff is b.s, for example people dieing instantly after a gun shot more often than is realistic,grenades that click when you step on them, cars getting shot up yet the hero is fine inside and the car still runs great etc

Reactions: imabot

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Stop using those lawn chemicals man, I never did and my lawn was greener in the hottest months, besides it kills frogs and stuff like scots turf builder causes cancer.
We got to start somewhere man.
I've always suspected my step uncle died of that stuff (it was the nastiest death I've seen probably ever, it took him days to die, and he screamed the whole time, rip man).

You realize what farmers use on their crop ?

Hell no I'm not letting my lawn go all weed and crab grass. I'm these idots that are complaining about the residents that have sod and are using ferts and week killers are just pissed there lots look like crap.

Bro I'm not kidding we literally live slap dab in the middle of 3 farms. I got a water filtration system because of this. And I'm considering adding additional filtration

Living in the city we drank chlorinated water... DRs can't say what the long term affects that will have

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Buy farther back lol

No it's because when you die your muscles loosen, and if your standing you fall down, you do not keep hold of your weapon in this scenario,unless you have something that really grips to you like a trench knife.

And a lot of that Hollywood stuff is b.s, for example people dieing instantly after a gun shot more often than is realistic,grenades that click when you step on them, cars getting shot up yet the hero is fine inside and the car still runs great etc
That does not mean if I am holding a weapon and get shot the weapon would be flung away from my body. Also you are neglecting a whole bunch of other scenerio that dictate the crime scene.

Someone can get shot in the head and still be found holding what ever it is they had in there hands.

I understand you read allot but trust me not all cops are bad and not all cops get away with it when they are "bad" you will also almost always read these stories and most of those accounts in today's media will be biased.

Reactions: J. H.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
That does not mean if I am holding a weapon and get shot the weapon would be flung away from my body. Also you are neglecting a whole bunch of other scenerio that dictate the crime scene.

Someone can get shot in the head and still be found holding what ever it is they had in there hands.

I understand you read allot but trust me not all cops are bad and not all cops get away with it when they are "bad" you will also almost always read these stories and most of those accounts in today's media will be biased.
Never said all cops are bad, I've known some great officers and detectives, but short items such as handguns usually falls out of a victims hand, not necessarily flung btw, but simply because in the earliest stages your hand loosens (relax the muscles in your hand, then imagine: if you fell down with a gun in this completely relaxed state would it stay in your hand without interference, and if you still don't believe me get in contact with a coroner.

Even when a person commits a suicide on a sofa, the gun isn't found in their hands, different forces at play, I know but you got to remember without muscle control you really can't hold onto an item, and it isn't gonna magically stay in your hand unless your laying down with your hand stretched out in front of you shooting the firearm sideways at people's ankles.

Reactions: imabot

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
To add on, there weren't any traces of DNA or hair or something that would prove that he had pulled his gun out found on the gun. This case would have been solved in minutes if there was a body camera on one of them.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
To add on, there weren't any traces of DNA or hair or something that would prove that he had pulled his gun out found on the gun. This case would have been solved in minutes if there was a body camera on one of them.
What makes me suspicious is the fact that the gun had no prints on it, if this report is true it guarantees foul play.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Never said all cops are bad, I've known some great officers and detectives, but short items such as handguns usually falls out of a victims hand, not necessarily flung btw, but simply because in the earliest stages your hand loosens (relax the muscles in your hand, then imagine: if you fell down with a gun in this completely relaxed state would it stay in your hand without interference, and if you still don't believe me get in contact with a coroner.

Even when a person commits a suicide on a sofa, the gun isn't found in their hands, different forces at play, I know but you got to remember without muscle control you really can't hold onto an item, and it isn't gonna magically stay in your hand unless your laying down with your hand stretched out in front of you shooting the firearm sideways at people's ankles.

The gun was in his hand ?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Soooo. Teacher called the house saidy son got into a pushing match with some little punk that's been bothering him all yr. Teacher said other kid pushed 1st and took something from my son. My son took it back, kid pushed him, son pushed back but harder.

Principal told my son next time someone takes something from you let them have it and wait for a teacher. HELL NO

Gave My boy 20 bucks told him every time he sticks up for himself he'll get another.

Reactions: J. H.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Soooo. Teacher called the house saidy son got into a pushing match with some little punk that's been bothering him all yr. Teacher said other kid pushed 1st and took something from my son. My son took it back, kid pushed him, son pushed back but harder.

Principal told my son next time someone takes something from you let them have it and wait for a teacher. HELL NO

Gave My boy 20 bucks told him every time he sticks up for himself he'll get another.
Hello; Back in the ancient times when I first started teaching (1970) the ones fighting were sometimes given well padded boxing gloves and made to go at it. Most were not so eager by the time we got the gloves on them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store