Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh yeah the bakery guy.I got into a nice little argument at work over that whole situation.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I dunno I'm not one I to forcing anyone to do something they don't want to. Guy doesn't want to make cakes for what ever reason it's cool with me.

If there was a *** cake maker and he doesn't want to make a cake for two heteros then that's fine too.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I dunno I'm not one I to forcing anyone to do something they don't want to. Guy doesn't want to make cakes for what ever reason it's cool with me.

If there was a *** cake maker and he doesn't want to make a cake for two heteros then that's fine too.
Lol Happy cakes

I totally agree though. Not a big deal on either front, but there needs to be sign. Waiting in a long line to hear no cake for you would make me cause a scene unless I'm with the fam

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

Absolutely,I have no problem taking my business elsewhere if there is an issue on either end and I know damned well I wouldn't someone(courts,govt)stepping in and dictating to me how I should run my business.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello; Interesting morning. I went to my home insurance agents office to ask about a waiver of suborgation clause. On the way I picked up a small bolt in a front tire of my truck. had to change the tire in the insurance agency parking lot.
The fellow who had been my barber stopped in to pay his bill. He stood around and talked while I changed the tire. He cannot help as he had multiple bypass heart surgery a few years ago. He use to be a heavy smoker for decades. He also wound up with kidney failure somehow during the heart surgery and now has to have dialysis. That is background.

The interesting part is he was smoking again. I asked about this. His reply was that he has not smoked a cigarette in years and only smokes the little cigars now. I managed to keep my big mouth shut about the stupidity of this. It very well may be that those small cigarette sized cigars are more damaging than a filtered cigarette. Interesting how convoluted thinking can become when dealing with a monster addiction.

Anyway I got my truck home and plugged the tire. One more thing. Now you have to check to see if a new car has a spare tire/mini spare. A lot of them do not.
I see this kind of stupidity all the time, often I will hear people claim they don't smoke, then I see them light up,then they claim because they only smoke once a week, that they are not "real" smokers.
My thoughts go like this: take a little poison or a lot,the end result is the same.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Lol Happy cakes

I totally agree though. Not a big deal on either front, but there needs to be sign. Waiting in a long line to hear no cake for you would make me cause a scene unless I'm with the fam
Lmao @ happy cakes. Fyi I will be using this term often.

Absolutely,I have no problem taking my business elsewhere if there is an issue on either end and I know damned well I wouldn't someone(courts,govt)stepping in and dictating to me how I should run my business.
Too opinionated man. When we were growing up you were taught to **** your mouth and keep it moving if you didn't like something. Now everyone feels the need to share there feelings.

I see this kind of stupidity all the time, often I will hear people claim they don't smoke, then I see them light up,then they claim because they only smoke once a week, that they are not "real" smokers.
My thoughts go like this: take a little poison or a lot,the end result is the same.
Why should the smoker even have to justify him/herself though.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Lmao @ happy cakes. Fyi I will be using this term often.

Too opinionated man. When we were growing up you were taught to **** your mouth and keep it moving if you didn't like something. Now everyone feels the need to share there feelings.

Why should the smoker even have to justify him/herself though.
Don't know, i don't know why people feel the need to lie, it's not like I go around asking if people smoke, they just bring it up somehow, doesn't make sense, unless it's some sort of denial?

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Smoke it up if thats what you want to do. Honestly in don't think we should have tob wear seatbelts....unless kids

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store