Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Smoke it up if thats what you want to do. Honestly in don't think we should have tob wear seatbelts....unless kids
Here's a scenario,a bu
You're referring to evolution?
thats one, many scientific theories are treated as fact/law,there's also a bunch of nonsense theories going around as well, such as this whole flat earth theory(luckily not popular among scientist).

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Why should the smoker even have to justify him/herself though.
Hello; I can think of a few reasons but none matter if the smoker in question can pay the freight of his/her habit. Same for the alcoholic and a few other deadly habits. By freight I mean the expense involved when they decide to have all the medical treatments possible when the logical consequence of the habit come home to roost.

My guess being many if not most have to rely of the rest of us to help with the bills. If my point is not clear I can add more.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I just heard on the news that a woman was attacked by a diaper wearing monkey at a Home Depot in Florida!

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
You're referring to evolution?
That's one of many.

The bastardized ape man presented as the missing link even though the guy admitted it was fake after being called out by a fellow scientist. The only up right humanish skull they found has a bigger brain cavity than us. So if anything we've de_evolved.

Believe what you want that's your prerogative I just would like to see less hypocrisy.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
That's one of many.

The bastardized ape man presented as the missing link even though the guy admitted it was fake after being called out by a fellow scientist. The only up right humanish skull they found has a bigger brain cavity than us. So if anything we've de_evolved.

Believe what you want that's your prerogative I just would like to see less hypocrisy.
Isn't that because our neuron density has increased?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

My guess being many if not most have to rely of the rest of us to help with the bills. If my point is not clear I can add more.
And you know this how ?

So what say you regarding fast food eaters, soda drinkers, or people that don't regularly exercise ?

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Same for the alcoholic and a few other deadly habits
And you know this how ?

So what say you regarding fast food eaters, soda drinkers, or people that don't regularly exercise ?
Hello; First thing if you want to add such people to a list I can agree with you about "fast food eaters, soda drinkers, or people that don't regularly exercise", but only up to a point. These things can be a part of more general bad health habits but are not automatically bad in and of themselves. It is not about these individual actions but the resulting obesity that can be associated with such behavior. Not every one who eats fast food or drinks soda or who do not exercise become morbidly obese, plenty are not. I am not for bans of such things.

If you do not think you are paying for your neighbors alcoholism, drug addiction, smoking, obesity and such then I fear you are mistaken. Some of my information comes from having alcoholics among my relatives. From knowing some life long smokers who had no money by the time the smokes gave them a smoking related disease. This has not been a secret.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store