Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Booooo!!!! No it wasn't. I'm starting to feel Don's letting us down immigration wise.
Agreed, I mean if someone breaks into a house then they will probably get separated from their children, but if someone. Reads into a country they get off scot free?
I say we need to put bounties on them (dead or alive, with higher bounties for more violent ones).

And yes I mean illegal immigrants, legal immigrants are usually very good people

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Trump signed an executive order stoping the family separations. I think it was a good move both morally and politically. Curious how the media will spin it
So,how will it go now.....every alien who shows up with a child in tow will now be ushered on in?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Booooo!!!! No it wasn't. I'm starting to feel Don's letting us down immigration wise.
Agreed, I mean if someone breaks into a house then they will probably get separated from their children, but if someone. Reads into a country they get off scot free?
I say we need to put bounties on them (dead or alive, with higher bounties for more violent ones).

And yes I mean illegal immigrants, legal immigrants are usually very good people

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018

Yeah like I said earlier those charged should go to the end of the line, possibly not granted citizenship. Right off the bat, coming here in that way shows a blatant disregard for OUR laws. Smh.... Bleeding heart crybabies...

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I've always known of the 1%er term to refer to outlaw motorcycle clubs or gangs and it's origin goes back quite a number of years.I guess it's recently been adopted by other groups.
The one percent and the two percent apply to the people who will survive when everyone else is dead, at least in bike gangs

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Right off the bat, coming here in that way shows a blatant disregard for OUR laws. Smh.... Bleeding heart crybabies...
If we are going to start selectively disregarding laws then I can think of quite a few that I would like to ignore.

What the heck does that mean?
That was in reference to the word which was misspelled in the post it appeared in.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store