Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
I can't make a good statement or opinion on how to deal with the ones that are here already. There should be NO new ones though
Another issue irritating me. What happened to deporting 10 million illegals??? We're halfway through your presidency Don, I know there aren't 5 million out, not even a million I bet, where's our wall Don?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Another issue irritating me. What happened to deporting 10 million illegals??? We're halfway through your presidency Don, I know there aren't 5 million out, not even a million I bet, where's our wall Don?
I'd imagine it's hard to deport those who need to be when judges and other officials don't cooperate with ICE personnel .

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
I'd imagine it's hard to deport those who need to be when judges and other officials don't cooperate with ICE personnel .
Absolutely disgusting. You guys see the govenors pulling national guard to protest President Trump!? Makes me want to throw up. Jeopardize national security for some crybabies....smh

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Not disagreeing but all of this is secondary to me. I wanna know 1) why is Obama care still alive 2) why are non ciyiciti collecting social assistance.

I honestly don't think they (including Trump) ever really planned to deport all of them. It would impact too many areas of our economy. You'd be shocked at how many larger companies benefit from the crap.

Even home sales would take a huge hit. New home prices could sky rocket.

No way I could afford my house if it was built buy union contractors

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Absolutely disgusting. You guys see the govenors pulling national guard to protest President Trump!? Makes me want to throw up. Jeopardize national security for some crybabies....smh
What did the national gaurd have to do with it ? Please don't tell me what I think your hinting at.

Well yeah please do tell me

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
It seems like there should be a photo to accompany all of that.
Of what?

There's a couple of different 1%ers besides what's been mentioned by J.H

I've seen it in the gang wold. Sometimes a 1% is in the upper echelon of the gang, the highest ranked members.

Other times 1%ers are the few members that know information about things that only 1% of the worlds population is allowed to have access to. Some real conspiracy theory stuff
I guess I'm not any kind of 1%er.
Hello; How do I set up a way for those reading a thread to vote on something? Such as how many vote for Jaws and I to bicker in this thread some more. I suspect it may be only for new threads and likely will not work for an established thread.

How about this;

A = quote this line if you want more bickering.

B = quote this line if you have had enough.
What bickering?
Phobic (irrationally afraid) of foreigners
A stronger meaning then I used. Xenophobic can just mean put off by anyone who looks different from what you are used to.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I don't understand the Xenophobic thing. Isn't it just human nature to prefer what you are familiar with ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store