Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
What did the national gaurd have to do with it ? Please don't tell me what I think your hinting at.

Well yeah please do tell me
National guard is giving support to the Border Patrol. I don't think the national guard is even allowed to engage illegals, but there none the less. 5 Govenors decided to pull that support to protest the president.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
What did the national gaurd have to do with it ? Please don't tell me what I think your hinting at.

Some governors removed soldiers from our. Orders to spite trump, in other words our governors have given an opening to terrorist and other assorted ilk

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016

Some governors removed soldiers from our. Orders to spite trump, in other words our governors have given an opening to terrorist and other assorted ilk

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Absolutely disgusting. You guys see the govenors pulling national guard to protest President Trump!? Makes me want to throw up. Jeopardize national security for some crybabies....smh
I'm guessing your very own Governor Moonbeam is in on the mutiny?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
I don't understand the Xenophobic thing. Isn't it just human nature to prefer what you are familiar with ?
It is for me, but many people claim not to be xenophobic at all, and I have no ground with which to argue with them, as I cannot see inside their heads....

Reactions: *ROCK* and jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
How the hell is that even lawful ? OMG it's like these morons love cutting their noses off to spite their faces

It is for me, but many people claim not to be xenophobic at all, and I have no ground with which to argue with them, as I cannot see inside their heads....
Well then I guess I'm xenophobic as well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store