Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Interesting how you just dismiss it if it contradicts with your beliefs but it's gospel if it agrees with you.

Any examples of how the trade deals aren't fair?

I don't get why you think some one who just was sworn into office a month ago can be credited for economic booms that began during the previous administration. It's like me succeeding someone as CEO of a company and recording goodprofits the next month and crowing about what a great CEO I am.

I don't think most of the ESL students are illegal but here's a supreme court case on it:
"A 5-to-4 majority of the Supreme Court found that this policy [charging tuition to undocumented students] was in violation of the Fourteenth Amendment, as unauthorized immigrant children are people "in any ordinary sense of the term," and therefore had protection from discrimination unless a substantial state interest could be shown to justify it."
You have no idea what my beliefs are. Again you make assumptions about me.

Your not conversing. Its just a bunch of copy and paste that really doesnt make sense tbh. We talk about illegals you paste about legals so on so forth.

There were no economic booms until the regulations were lifted. Everything runs off what they're trying to declare war on.

Honestly I just want compromise. I don't want to go extreme in either direction.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Honestly I just want compromise. I don't want to go extreme in either direction.
Yes yes and more yes to this !!!!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
P PYRU this that's what I really liked about Trump. Growing up in NYC he was always in the news so we kind of had a inkling into what he would be like as president. Is he the greatest guy in the world ? Probably not. But he's more toward the middle (not extreme right) and Imo that's what this country needs. Someone to see both sides of the argument and stop playing politics. This is why the swamp republicans are sabotaging him. I don't blame the Dems they are doing exactly what we expected them to do and fight him tooth and nail.....oh but these slimy reps get me sick

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
We can still save the Earth. We can't bring back what we lost, but we can't bring back the dinos either. We can still save ourselves and many of our fellow organisms on this planet.
Hello; It is not necessarily going to be that all people will be gone, I hope that maybe we get only a 50% die off of people. Could be a higher % depending on how some things play out.
Not very clear how extensive the current ongoing extinction event will turn out to be.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
You have no idea what my beliefs are. Again you make assumptions about me.

Your not conversing. Its just a bunch of copy and paste that really doesnt make sense tbh. We talk about illegals you paste about legals so on so forth.

There were no economic booms until the regulations were lifted. Everything runs off what they're trying to declare war on.

The media has such a grip on these people it's sad. What made me laugh was all the racist talk about him. Yeah some times he talks to much and says some harsh things but wtf life is harsh lol he talks like a regular Joe. The butter cups out there just can't handle it.

How is this guy racist lol he's friends with Don king and Al sharpton all of that feuding was politic related. Trump used to donate $$$ to sharptons charities lmaooo TOO MANY ARE UNINITIATED LOL

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's just one of the tactics of the leftards....label someone a racist and their sheep followers will believe it.

Reactions: jaws7777

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hello; It is not necessarily going to be that all people will be gone, I hope that maybe we get only a 50% die off of people. Could be a higher % depending on how some things play out.
Not very clear how extensive the current ongoing extinction event will turn out to be.
We can feed everyone on Earth 10x over with the tech we have now. If we dug up a Buckminister Fuller and built his cities, we could do it with no die-off. You are also forgetting Space. If we are desperate enough, we will build Orion-style nuclear-powered spaceships and colonize Space. We are not Doomed. Maybe threatened, yes, but not Doomed.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
We have the tech to fix these problems if we try. WWII could have been avoided as well, had there only been rescource issues. Petroleum is already on its way out. Solar is here to stay. Aquaponics are beginning to become a viable food source. Space is finally opening up. Windturbines are getting cheaper and better. Geothermal heating and cooling have been available for 90+ yrs. We can still save the Earth. We can't bring back what we lost, but we can't bring back the dinos either. We can still save ourselves and many of our fellow organisms on this planet.
We still have a long way to go on electric cars: Price, power, speed, how long a charge will last, how fast to charge. Solar panels on a house cost over $20,000.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
We have the tech to fix these problems if we try. WWII could have been avoided as well, had there only been rescource issues. Petroleum is already on its way out. Solar is here to stay. Aquaponics are beginning to become a viable food source. Space is finally opening up. Windturbines are getting cheaper and better. Geothermal heating and cooling have been available for 90+ yrs. We can still save the Earth. We can't bring back what we lost, but we can't bring back the dinos either. We can still save ourselves and many of our fellow organisms on this planet.
It's like a Disney fairy tale one day a prince is going to save you and you'll live happily ever after. One day their might be technology that could get more power from a solar panel, but it's so far out it's ridiculous. If it was viable we wouldnt skip a beat. Why do you think everything fell apart? You cut off your main energy source along with everything attached to it and didn't have anything to replace it.

This is older but not a lot had changed.
http://blog.heartland.org/2012/01/why-solar-power-is-permanently-inefficient/

Same with wind.
https://www.masterresource.org/grassroots-opposition/20-bad-things-wind-3-reasons-why/

Look at electrical engineering/physics forums search for these topics

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store