Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
as for holding them in poverty? they can work and do schooling, folks keep them selves in poverty, better your self you will have a better life. Aint nobody making any body work at wallmart, its a choise.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Yes you are a snowflake. You expect everyone to have union benefits? You grow up.
You might want to use google. You're just making false claims.
Nlrb.gov said:
You have the right to organize a union to negotiate with your employer over your terms and conditions of employment. This includes your right to distribute union literature, wear union buttons t-shirts, or other insignia (except in unusual "special circumstances"), solicit coworkers to sign union authorization cards, and discuss the union with coworkers. Supervisors and managers cannot spy on you (or make it appear that they are doing so), coercively question you, threaten you or bribe you regarding your union activity or the union activities of your co-workers. You can't be fired, disciplined, demoted, or penalized in any way for engaging in these activities.
https://www.nlrb.gov/rights-we-prot...ted-union/your-rights-during-union-organizing
as for holding them in poverty? they can work and do schooling, folks keep them selves in poverty, better your self you will have a better life. Aint nobody making any body work at wallmart, its a choise.
Doesn't make it okay for workers to be treated the way Walmart treats them.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hey Rock (change of subject) , post 4 more times in thread that will up your post count.
Ya know, I keep thinking about getting a thread in CA/SA, I read a few threads and pretty much find an answer. Lol, we finally saw a mod in here, but it didn't seem like a good time.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anyone keeping up on the soccer team that is trapped in a cave in Thailand?....reportedly they could be trapped in there until the fall.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I have, crazy situation. Looks like the coach will be facing charges.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They were found the other day. All alive...they were weak.
.....found,but not rescued.Authorities have been able to get supplies to them though.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Imabot, not looking to offend you, but your ignorance of the facts are lacking, Please understand that ignorance is not an insult but I lack of factual knowledge or lack of knowledge in general, I am not calling you stupid, ignorance is curable by learning the facts or gaining knowledge. stupid can not be fixed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store