MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Reactions: Deadliestviper7

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
That's you, worried about everywhere but here. I can't believe the stupidity of the left, abolish ICE, ... Someone said it nicely, they're the intersection of ignorant and arrogance.
Ever heard of a joke? Lmao and you were calling me a snowflake just a few posts ago. I love how you call people stupid but you throw a temper tantrum when I say xenophobia is stupid. AND you support a guy who endorsed Roy Moore who's a known pedo. Guess the Repubs really love those "family values".

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
That's you, worried about everywhere but here. I can't believe the stupidity of the left, abolish ICE, ... Someone said it nicely, they're the intersection of ignorant and arrogance.
Keep the policital posts off MFK please. Site owner doesn’t want it on the page at all, including lounge areas.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Ever heard of a joke? Lmao and you were calling me a snowflake just a few posts ago. I love how you call people stupid but you throw a temper tantrum when I say xenophobia is stupid. AND you support a guy who endorsed Roy Moore who's a known pedo. Guess the Repubs really love those "family values".
Wow. 1st of all that was a joke I bounced back to you. 2nd of all there was no tantrum, but yes you are a snowflake, and I absolutely believe your ideas are stupid. Now that they're crackin down here, I don't care to engage with your foolishness any longer. Enjoy. We right thinking folks are, every day, HA!

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store