Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
That's what I find to be so stupid.It's not as if anyone is going to forget the name of their school so why walk around with the name on a shirt? Here there is but one store that sells the uniform items and they are quite pricey,it's like they are in cahoots with the school.
My sisters go to schools that require uniforms, and yes the schools get kickbacks, it is not a secret.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
just don't see why they can't just simply require a certain color shirt and slacks.
Hello back in my K thru 12 school years, except there was not any K, we had to wear slacks and a semi dress shirt (button down collar). No jeans nor T-shirts. For most we changed into jeans and a t-shirt when we got home.
I was around for all the dress code changes. The various reasons for changing and relaxing dress codes sort of made sense to me at the time. Now in the fullness of time and experience I see that these dress code changes were the start of what has by now pretty much ruined our public school systems, at least for the purpose of students having a decent chance for an education worth something.

[

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store