Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....and it wouldn't be an isssue if the scenario I described were the case.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; So???
.....and just how does the doctor know which feelings that the man was experiencing?....not that I care anything about what the guy was supposedly experiencing.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
.....and just how does the doctor know which feelings that the man was experiencing?....not that I care anything about what the guy was supposedly experiencing.
Hello; Yes it should be kept in mind the doctor has a very clear agenda. A lot of speculation on the doctors part which we are, I suspect, supposed to accept as gospel just because he is a doctor.
I guess by now it is clear that, to me, even if all the doctors scare tactic stuff is true, it does not matter.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
.....and it wouldn't be an isssue if the scenario I described were the case.

He wasn't at the execution though. Besides, do you really want no oversight over something so important? Also 7 media figures are mandated by the state in question. If no one saw something bad happen, that doesn't make it better.
Hello; So???

You might wanna look up the definition of torture.
Hello; I get it.

Doesn't seem like you do get it.

Because he is a a anesthesiologist.

Hello; Yes it should be kept in mind the doctor has a very clear agenda. A lot of speculation on the doctors part which we are, I suspect, supposed to accept as gospel just because he is a doctor.
I guess by now it is clear that, to me, even if all the doctors scare tactic stuff is true, it does not matter.

Is agenda code for he doesn't agree with me? And he actually is in the relevant field at hand here.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I do not not care if the doctor is an anesthesiologist or not,he still can't know exactly what the killer was feeling....and no,I don't care for oversight over a killer being executed nor do I care if he was tortured before his last fart escaped his bowels.
If he was proven to be the killer that he was accused of being and if he was sentenced to be executed it matters very little to me how quickly or how painfully it is carried out.If the amount of spectators is limited in these things there would be no bleeding heart do gooders looking to make names for themselves.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store