Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
loon was found in a campus bathroom at College of Southern Nevada with a gunshot wound on his arm. He was promptly treated for his injury AND then was arrested.
Hello; The above is one sort of thing. In addition to the arrest on a weapons charge may he also lose his job.
I still wonder why the arm. Perhaps a lack of understanding of anatomy?

The following is much different.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tune...-attack-in-front-of-them/vi-BBNfUPc?ocid=iehp

Hello; Seems a store clerk had a heart attack in front of some customers. He collapsed on the floor. What did two of the customers do? Did they call 911? Did they try to give CPR? No they took something off his person and robbed the place.
Guess I best not write about any of a number of things that came to mind as I watched this video from the store cameras. I will only express my sincere hope the two young men get exactly what they so richly deserve and maybe a tad extra.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; The above is one sort of thing. In addition to the arrest on a weapons charge may he also lose his job.
I still wonder why the arm. Perhaps a lack of understanding of anatomy?

The following is much different.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tune...-attack-in-front-of-them/vi-BBNfUPc?ocid=iehp

Hello; Seems a store clerk had a heart attack in front of some customers. He collapsed on the floor. What did two of the customers do? Did they call 911? Did they try to give CPR? No they took something off his person and robbed the place.
Guess I best not write about any of a number of things that came to mind as I watched this video from the store cameras. I will only express my sincere hope the two young men get exactly what they so richly deserve and maybe a tad extra.
Savages....their mothers should have....nope nevermind.I wont say anything more as someone might get their feelings hurt and go off on a rant as to why they don't like coming on the forum.What became of the store clerk?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
last I heard he is still in critical care. family man with a wife and kids. The teens need to be charged with gross negligent manslaughter along with theft while committing gross negligent manslaughter.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
The teens need to be charged
Hello; I also got the impression they are teens. This likely means they will not get the full measure of consequences they deserve. But yes they need to be charged with as much as possible. A term I have heard is craven indifference for human life.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
not a charge i have herd of before. but does fit the bill,

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Depraved Indifference

To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant's conduct must be so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so lacking in regard for the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes a crime. Depraved indifference focuses on the risk created by the defendant’s conduct, not the injuries actually resulting.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I think that would stick, and love if charged as adults.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store