Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ford told a good story, Kavanaugh was just pissed, he has had enof of this crap.

Reactions: FMA4ME and skjl47

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Saw a hot rodded keep cherokee, that was pretty awesome
Some coward torched this car because it had a pro Trump sticker on it.So is this where we are now,destroying people's property over a damned sticker and difference of opinion?
20180928_102508_Burst01.jpg

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Some coward torched this car because it had a pro Trump sticker on it.So is this where we are now,destroying people's property over a damned sticker and difference of opinion?
View attachment 1337391
Guess the end is near, with all these whack jobs running around I don't see civilization lasting much longer, I mean I don't see people recovering from this sort of madness, they feed their hatred over sense,compassion ,knowledge etc, and what with people not reading books we're gonna be back in the dark ages soon, except worse because people won't have the knowledge to survive it, I mean how many of the following skills does the average joe have:
Plumbing?
Electrician?
Farming and foraging without chemical fertilizers/pesticides or machines?
Mettalurgy/weaponsmiting?
Mechanic with ability to work on non petrol based systems using only hand tools?
Hunting/foraging in a sustainable manner with no fire arms?
First aid/surgeon with knowledge of working with limited or no processed meds?
Ballistics and functional weapons use?

The average joe has maybe a limited understanding of one or two of these skills at best, they are unlikely to survive well in a p.a.w ,even tho it would take so little to tip this fragile worlds "order"

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I sure don't know none of that stuff you listed.....and I feel bad for the owner of that car eventhough it eas a Mustang.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store