Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
And now its back up. Like most conspiracy theories about the world ending, mine was wrong as well.
The world was temporarily out of service, but don't worry I turned it back on, so you got at least 5-10 years left in the earth batteries

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
When I was younger I used to heat every tank, then I learned if I put most of the tanks in one room, I could just heat the room, which honestly wasn't hard.
All of my tanks are in one room....the basement which unfortunately is unheated.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Nebraska school serves kanga meat in chili, causes hubbub.

(Honestly what's the big deal? It's common, healthier than beef and taste good)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nebraska school serves kanga meat in chili, causes hubbub.

(Honestly what's the big deal? It's common, healthier than beef and taste good)
It's all about perception and what people are conditioned to.It wasn't too long ago that Ikea was in a bit of hot water over claims that their popular Swedish meatballs consisted of horse meat..I don't recall if the rumor turned out to be true or not but lots of folks were upset over it.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's all about perception and what people are conditioned to.It wasn't too long ago that Ikea was in a bit of hot water over claims that their popular Swedish meatballs consisted of horse meat..I don't recall if the rumor turned out to be true or not but lots of folks were upset over it.
Horse meat is ok, I get that some people can't get over that tho.

For fun: jack in the box supposedly mixed in kangaroo meat a few years back in the hamburger patties.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store