Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I will preface this by saying that Divine Intervention has a positive connotation. I am not sure how saying God sent a hurricane to hit a caravan in Mexico (which isn't even near the hurricane) is a colloquial use of Divine Intervention. Seven Adults and five children have died from drowning and mudslides in Oaxaca alone. I do not think that is a appropriate thing to call "Divine Intervention" nor a "slip of the tongue".
You could also say a natural event may slow or stop an invading horde determined to illegally break into our home. That's what's happening.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
The caravan is in south Mexico. Hurricane Willa is in Central Mexico. Also if that's you're more concerned about right now than people being killed or displaced, you need to reevaluate.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
The caravan is in south Mexico. Hurricane Willa is in Central Mexico. Also if that's you're more concerned about right now than people being killed or displaced, you need to reevaluate.
That's you're more concerned? Have you ever taken an English class? I don't need to reevaluate anything. I think you should reevaluate.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Mexicans,why dont the Mexican government help their own people rather than encouraging them to leave and come here and just how would you like for this to be handled,just allow every last one of them to enter and do whatever they want?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Nice to see that you're more concerned about that rather than Mexicans.
Lol, absolutely. I mean as long as we're talking about casualties on the caravan. If you die or get hurt doing something illegal, too bad. They should've stayed home, fill out the paperwork and do it right way. You know what else is nice? You calling them Mexicans, knowing the caravan consists mostly of Central Americans. Who cares, they're all the same anyway right? (Sarcasm) pfff...

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Lol, absolutely. I mean as long as we're talking about casualties on the caravan. If you die or get hurt doing something illegal, too bad. They should've stayed home, fill out the paperwork and do it right way. You know what else is nice? You calling them Mexicans, knowing the caravan consists mostly of Central Americans. Who cares, they're all the same anyway right? (Sarcasm) pfff...

I was talking about the Mexicans affected by Willa not the caravan.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store