My new kamfa

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
This is just bad advice, lots of things work, until one day when they don't. FH are typically aggro fish, that do not play nice in comm settings. Sometimes it can work, but quite often the end result is badly wounded or dead fish.
No point RD. RD. They see a tank with non ideal mix and think that's ideal.
They don't see the success rates.

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Seriously huh? Think only the newbies / young keepers agree to his way of Fishkeeping.
I'm on the way the pros/ older guys keep them .
Depens.
You keep aro, bichirs and wanna add more to a 180 .
I won't even keep more than an Oscar pair in that sized tank. Maybe a solo jag .
That's my way of keeping fish. I want them to thrive not just live.
It’s a 6 x 2.5 x 2. Do you not use a tank calculator ???

Go read up on the arowana forum ye. My tank meets the requirements for an Asian aro. Go ask other poly keepers whether my tank is too small for bichirs. Hao Hao can comment.

You do you bro, but don’t come crashing into other peoples threads being stuck up

Reactions: Krismo962

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
Well, over the past 10 years, the general consensus with flowerhorn tank mates, has generally been none. Just like generally, people like to overstock and overfeed their fish, with small water changes 25%-50% weekly, and go silent when you ask about nitrates.

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
It’s a 6 x 2.5 x 2. Do you not use a tank calculator ???

Go read up on the arowana forum ye. My tank meets the requirements for an Asian aro. Go ask other poly keepers whether my tank is too small for bichirs. Hao Hao can comment.

You do you bro, but don’t come crashing into other peoples threads being stuck up
A 180 is a 6-2-2 a 6-2-2.5 dosent give you 300 gallons extra. And yes I don't use a tank calculator cause I've done enough of physics on how to calculate gallonage from cubic inches. ?
No point bud I don't even consider hao's
Way of keeping fish ideal. His tanks are waaay overatocked imo.
Typical Asian style of Fishkeeping.

• Haha
Reactions: Hao

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
don’t come crashing into other peoples threads
Other people's threads. Is he a special one or something. I'm a member of the forum and have total rights to reply and give advice on any thread I want .
I didn't come crashing. Please check before making a nonsense reply

Reactions: HybridFinatic

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
A 180 is a 6-2-2 a 6-2-2.5 dosent give you 300 gallons extra. And yes I don't use a tank calculator cause I've done enough of physics on how to calculate gallonage from cubic inches. ?
No point bud I don't even consider hao's
Way of keeping fish ideal. His tanks are waaay overatocked imo.
Typical Asian style of Fishkeeping.
What, trying to alter the way people fishkeeping in different countries now? If you know for a fact that people in Asian countries keep fish differently, why comment on this thread?
Go see other forums on Asian arowana tank size and bichirs. If you don’t like the way some keep fish, then why be extra. Starting a whole argument out of it.

Reactions: Krismo962
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store