This news true?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I guess Newsweek is somewhat reputable as a news source,and the information doesn't seem far out or anything,invasive carp are a problem in several waterways,too bad they are not a tasty or popularly eaten fish... so I'm going to surmise that it is true.

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
I guess Newsweek is somewhat reputable as a news source,and the information doesn't seem far out or anything,invasive carp are a problem in several waterways,too bad they are not a tasty or popularly eaten fish... so I'm going to surmise that it is true.
I read this news on a few more news channels. Can't believe that the invasive carp problem worsened so much that 1.1 billion dollars are being spend.

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I read this news on a few more news channels. Can't believe that the invasive carp problem worsened so much that 1.1 billion dollars are being spend.
Yeah,that is an incredible amount of money to spend and supposedly the undertaking is not going to affect anything else!

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
The facts are true but in their little ad they did a pretty a** job at teaching people about them... All their stock footage was of koi and saying how there's "two species of carp in the US- the common carp and the invasive carp, formerly known as asian carp"

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The facts are true but in their little ad they did a pretty a** job at teaching people about them... All their stock footage was of koi and saying how there's "two species of carp in the US- the common carp and the invasive carp, formerly known as asian carp"
Good grief.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Why not spend that Billion convincing the public that the carp is a high quality fish and is great eating and restaurants that they need to sell it?

Reactions: AR1
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store