Birding!

SilverArowanaBoi

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
I could be wrong, but...I think you mean that picture shows the image in your mind...rather than saying that your mind is an actual disgusting tree rat wearing a leather aviator cap and goggles...ah, never mind...:)

Where's my wabbit wifle? :devil:
But what if my mind is an actual disgusting tree rat wearing a leather aviator cap and goggles? Have you considered that? Hmm? :ROFL:

• Haha
Reactions: jjohnwm

SilverArowanaBoi

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
16 years old! John has water change buckets older than you, hell, I bet his undercrackers are older than you, lol.
Ehh whatever, flex with his undercrackers all ya want but I'm still not a ltitle kid lol.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Hah, no kidding! I have and still use vehicles, birding binoculars, hunting guns, film cameras, hand tools and many other items that are older than our young friend.

In fact...I have a few sponge filters that were brought from Ontario to Manitoba, fully matured, to start up my tanks when I moved here. That was in 2011...and most of those filters were at least 5 or more years old then...so how about this: I have sponge filters...complete with at least some live bacterial cultures that are in all likelihood older than SAB! :ROFL: :lol3::WHOA:

Ehh whatever, flex with his undercrackers all ya want but I'm still not a ltitle kid lol.
Nobody's calling you a little kid...just a kid. :)

• Haha
Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store