Birding!

SilverArowanaBoi

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
Don't overthink, your brain can explode, My Dumbnes Boogeyman.
:ROFL:
DONT OVERTHINK?? DONT OVERTHINKKKKK?????? *overthinks*

• Haha
Reactions: AR1

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
No actual confirmation of ID there, RD. RD. , just my opinion, which is worth exactly what it costs. :)

My mind when I imagine flying squirrels:
View attachment 1548540
Nuthin' up my sleeve...Presto!

I absolutely defy anyone to catch that reference. :)

• Haha
Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

cvar

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2010
usa
Here's a cute one from 2 days ago. A black vulture was waiting for her chick to finish drinking from our nearby bird bath, while also watching a fox snacking on some shelled peanuts that we always put out for the crows & blue-jays & squirrels.

IMG_6947.JPGIMG_6949.JPG

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I'm impressed! :thumbsup:
Don't be, lol. I've never heard of Rocky and Bullwinkle, and obviously that phrase means nothing to me either.

But when you issued that challenge I just thought, well, if the phrase is famous enough it should come up with a quick search, along with whoever said it, and it did!!!

We can rubbish the web for misinformation all we like but, on occasion, it comes up trumps.

Still impressed?

• Wow
Reactions: jjohnwm

jjohnwm

MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Don't be, lol. I've never heard of Rocky and Bullwinkle, and obviously that phrase means nothing to me either.

But when you issued that challenge I just thought, well, if the phrase is famous enough it should come up with a quick search, along with whoever said it, and it did!!!

We can rubbish the web for misinformation all we like but, on occasion, it comes up trumps.

Still impressed?
Nnnnnnope! :)

• Haha

jjohnwm

MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
My mind when I imagine flying squirrels:
View attachment 1548540

I know...I need help...:screwy::1zhelp::ROFL:
I could be wrong, but...I think you mean that picture shows the image in your mind...rather than saying that your mind is an actual disgusting tree rat wearing a leather aviator cap and goggles...ah, never mind...:)

Where's my wabbit wifle? :devil:

• Haha
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store