1000 gallon build

jamey0615

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
Texas
I didn't get anything done today. It may be a few days. Work is picking up.:nilly::nilly::nilly:

wright4lfe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
lol i've seen that rock and its a lot bigger in person.

yikesimlemmy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I just joined this forum, then saw this thread.......HOLY COW! I love it. I look forward to seeing the rest of your project come together. Very inspiring!

jamey0615

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
Texas
Well...... I put the gravel in, and 200 gallons of water in today. BAD NEWS! :nilly:It leaked! :nilly:It doesn't look like a big problem to fix. The only thing is it will be time consuming because I have to get all the water out of the area it leaked from. It is a small area near the bottom corner of the window. I believe It will set me back about a week with the repair and cure time. I did take some pics of filling the tank with water and gravel, but left the camera at the office. Post them in a few days.

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
jamey0615;1712520; said:
Well...... I put the gravel in, and 200 gallons of water in today. BAD NEWS! :nilly:It leaked! :nilly:It doesn't look like a big problem to fix. The only thing is it will be time consuming because I have to get all the water out of the area it leaked from. It is a small area near the bottom corner of the window. I believe It will set me back about a week with the repair and cure time. I did take some pics of filling the tank with water and gravel, but left the camera at the office. Post them in a few days.

try a wet/dry vacuum....it helps

jamey0615

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
Texas
I'm still working on the tank. I have figured out a solution to the leak. I am going to test it first on some other materials. If it works, and I am sure it will. I will post pics of the work. I know it's a small problem, but I believe in being sure of the process.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store