4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ns71

Feeder Fish
Jun 20, 2010
Ohio
Congratulations to the Bride and Groom, may you have many happy years together.
Reading your thread made me realize I don’t need more aquariums. I just need bigger ones...

Liquidplants

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2010
Long Island
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Marriage, n. A community consisting of a master, a mistress, and two slaves, making in all two.[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]~Ambrose Bierce[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Grats![/FONT]

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Thanks everyone! Just got in Sunday from our cruise. Roatan was our absolute favorite. Costa Maya was nice, Belize port was scary, and we loved Xcaret in Playa del Carmen via Cozumel.

I plan to unpack the fish room and get back to work on the tank this weekend. I'm going to take measurements again to be sure I want to go with the smaller liner rather than have excess with the larger one.

This puffer at Xcaret was ginormous.

DSCN0070.JPG

Ocean Railroader

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2010
Richmond VA
The criuse I went on in Port Carnval Flrorida the surf shop there had a 5600 gallon salt water shark tank in it with a diver feeding some of the sharks in it.

L-Period

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2009
Virginia Beach
Pete:
I just finished going through this entire thread (it took me two days) and I must say it was great. Much respect to you for tackling this huge project, I whish I could do something like this. Keep your head up and get it finished when you can. Congrats on your wedding and when football comes back, good luck to your Saints.

BMac91

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2011
Alabama
Recently went to Xcaret and didn't see that tank, now I am upset lol.
Congratz on the wedding. Also I went to Belize a few years back, luckily we decided to take a snorkeling trip instead of spending all day on land. The 2hrs we were on land was us mainly trying to not get robbed or fearing for our lives lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store