4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

galabar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Well, we'll find out soon enough. I'm guessing that this last fix is the make or break point for this tank (I'm thinking make, but we'll see).

Brobstfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2012
USA
I just read all 254 pages in 3 hour all I have to say if wow cannot wait to see this beast finished great job man great job

MFNRyan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2012
P.A.
Holy Smokes!!! So much reading.. so little pic's and still not done!! I can't believe it ha ha.. how can a man have so many things get in the way of the build. I can't wait to see it done

Reactions: rclippi

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
wow what a read! frustrating at times. cant wait for it to be done

Super Turtleman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Michigan
You're free to say it but it's kind of rude.

Hope to see this thing finished and holding water soon.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Thanks for the well wishes. Much appreciated!

I wasn't feeling well Friday night, Saturday, and still today, but was able to get the last two coats of Permadri Rubber Coat on the 2x6 frame behind the window over the Ken fix. I used over a gallon with all the coats I put on it. I still have some left over, but I don't think I need to do more after 6 or so coats.

Going to have Ken come over this week and inspect it and help me do the finish work above the tank and caulk and paint it again while we wait for the Permadri to cure.

Super Turtleman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Michigan
Hmm, seems my above comment using the app was several days old.

Anyway, looking forward to this latest development.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I really hate waiting for stuff to cure!

In other news, I'm trying to get back into importing fish again. It's been many eons of time (circa pre-Internet), so drooling over some of the lists I've been getting. Can't imagine how nice the lists will get when the rainy season is over. It'll probably take a few local only orders before I'm set up to ship, but looking forward to it. Trying to put a Brazil order together to bring in some 2.5" azuls, red head tapajos and blue lip (G. argyrostictus) geos. Gotta stock this beast somehow right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store