Albino arapaima in my pond

snakefin

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2010
Random Location.
It has probably occurred to some of you here to use google translate. Its...understandable for the most part.

mvguntur

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2011
Jakarta
I only see the pict of that paima. Actually I don't understand what the thread starter say.LOL

But you have a good fish bro. Salute.

scalesandfins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
sportsmans paradise
looks plat to me. not alby

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Tienes un arapaima muy especial. 200$ es verdadamente un precio ridículo!! No aaqaaqaqa

Pachacutec

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2010
Bolivia
www.acuariofiliabolivia.com
sorry for my delay in responding, well the purpose of the topic was 2 things:
A. - To publicize the situation of disaster that happens in my country the rivers of Bolivia after the escape of some Arapaima farm in Peru and that little by little are invading all the rivers. until about 4 years ago had never reported Arapaima in rivers as far away as the Ichilo or Beni.
2. - So much that we fish Arapaima to eat (they are a delight) I put some in my pond and kind of about 50 calves this came this color.
me and well I hope this continues to grow rapidly

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
California Motherlode Area
Great Arapaima!! Keep him and breed him.

giltaripoulus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
colon panama
amigo esas arapaimas valen MUCHO DINERO, mucho mas que 200 dolares. no te dejes estafar. intenta reproducir y sacar mas. esta es la primera ves que veo un arapaima PLATINO. porque no pareciera albino. al no tener ojos rojos. TIENES UNA MINA DE ORO. ay personas que hasta pagarian 10 mil a 200mil dolares por un pez unico. y me parece que tienes uno en tu poder..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store