Albino Ruby Oscar

buddha1200

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2008
camden, NJ
i had an lutino red oscar that refused to eat pellets for almost two weeks,he eventually came around now he is a beast for them,hang in there,he has great will power you just have to have more

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
wow thats a pretty ruby oscar

quikksilver8

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2009
Clearwater
Yaaaaaaaay hes readily eating pellets and pretty much anything that hits the water now just like you guys said... he's a begger. And hes stays out all day. Took him a little more than a week but works for me. Thanks for everyones advice. Ill try to get a better camera for some nicer pics

RARE AFISHINADO

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
I have 25 of these from the original shipment from 2 weeks ago and they are picky eaters as well Im sure in time they will eat great... wonder what they were feeding em in Asia....

quikksilver8

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2009
Clearwater
i know right must be something totally different because i tried every single type sinking/floating pellet/wafer/flake I could find. He just swam away from all of it like it wasnt food. Its ok though now i just have a huge stockpile of fish food :D :D :D How big are your O's, is that where they are from.. Asia

P. S.

Mine seemed to like wardly shrimp pellets before anything else, but now eats pretty much any food that hits the water.... including fingers

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store