Status
Not open for further replies.

loogielv

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2008
Las Vegas, USA
spiff;2466989;2466989 said:
...it would be disassemblable. (is that a word)
i just trademarked it. you owe me $47 dollars.

xtrememarinetanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
Dallas, Texas
spiff;2466989; said:
I saw a tank made out of those giant metal railway containers. That might work well with this idea. You can bolt them together, and ultimately, it would be disassemblable. (is that a word) And the pieces should fit nicely on a flatbed truck.
You know thats a good idea but I would not be bale to get it inside the home

spiff

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2007
midwest
xtrememarinetanker;2467032; said:
You know thats a good idea but I would not be bale to get it inside the home
Considering the scope of your intended project, it might be cheaper to slide something pre-built like this through a hole in the wall. How were you planning to get these massive acrylic panels into the house?

xtrememarinetanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
Dallas, Texas
puffcrusader696;2467346; said:
i think you should just have tenecor build it. then theres no way its gonna fail
I kind takes the point of it being a Hobby and a DIY don't you think? besides the trill is trying it and succeding and if I don't then you know hey I tried right.

xtrememarinetanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
Dallas, Texas
spiff;2467261; said:
Considering the scope of your intended project, it might be cheaper to slide something pre-built like this through a hole in the wall. How were you planning to get these massive acrylic panels into the house?
well since the panels would be 15 x 5.6 and a my door way is 84' you would just turn to the smaller side and walk through the door way one by one so I think that would be a good way to go

puffcrusader696

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Corning, New York
www.youtube.com
xtrememarinetanker;2467500; said:
Ikind takes the point of it being a hoddy and a DIY don't you think?
well yes but then its not as complicated and when you want to move it just bring in a huge crane

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store