Building My 15,000 Gallon Mini Mega Tank

wayne the pain

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2005
Manchester, UK
Great video of a tank us mortals could only dream of. Love the wyckii in there, great to see one mixed in a large community.;)

wayne the pain

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2005
Manchester, UK
arapaimag;3028709; said:
Do you keep crystal eyed catfish?
No sorry, dont keep one, a very good friend of mine has one, a real beautiful cat. :)

wayne the pain

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2005
Manchester, UK
arapaimag;3031939; said:
How long has he had it?

How big is it tl & sl?

Well the one he has now is only a young one, about a foot long, but he used to have another one that was about 2ft till he lost it :(

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
I have read through your threads several times and I am always impressed with what you have done with your fish. I find it inspirational to know that someone who faces the physical challenges such as yourself takes on a task of caring for so many of these beautiful creatures. it proves that if you want it you will find a way. you are a real genuine person from what I see. thank you for sharing this with us. I have 6 tanks ranging from 20G up to 250G and plan to build somethingin the range of 2-5000G but not until I get my feet back under me. I was also wondering what kind of Gar is in that tank? I couldn't back up the video to get a second look.

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
greengiant;3047835; said:
I have read through your threads several times and I am always impressed with what you have done with your fish. I find it inspirational to know that someone who faces the physical challenges such as yourself takes on a task of caring for so many of these beautiful creatures. it proves that if you want it you will find a way. you are a real genuine person from what I see. thank you for sharing this with us. I have 6 tanks ranging from 20G up to 250G and plan to build somethingin the range of 2-5000G but not until I get my feet back under me. I was also wondering what kind of Gar is in that tank? I couldn't back up the video to get a second look.
Thanks for the kind words. I really hope you are able to get back on your feet soon. I joined this site to encourage hobbyists to recognize the need to provide large tanks for their monster fish and to show them that if I can do it so can they.

There are so many great MonsterFishTankKeepers on this site to further entice hobbyists to build ponds & tanks and are very helpful to offer suggestions when requested.

You have a large 250g tank, so your fish are already getting very good
accommodation. Please keep us informed when you can, on your dream project.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store