Building My 15,000 Gallon Mini Mega Tank

Hawkfish3.0

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2007
Marlton, NJ
I firmly believe that the the current oil market is a 'bubble market' and it will succumb to the same fate that the housing market did when it bloated a few years ago. Hang in there until that happens!

I could look at your tanks for hours...

tomsudz93

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2008
u.k lincolnshire
you are like a hero to most fishkeeper including me:headbang2. just wanted to ask what is your fav fish in your tank and how long have you had them?

great tank man good luck on future projects

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
tomsudz93;2014112; said:
you are like a hero to most fishkeeper including me:headbang2. just wanted to ask what is your fav fish in your tank and how long have you had them?

great tank man good luck on future projects

Sorry for the long delay

My favourites are:
The Pimas (3 years), Wallago (17 years), Stingrays (more than a dozen aquired at different times oldest is 10 years), Tigrinus (Since the late 1980's), Aba Aba (11 years), Colosoma (from 16 years to over 20 years), Clown Trigger (2 years), Honeycome eel (2 years), Electric eels (10 years), Red tail catfish (3 years), Lungfish (several from 2 to 20 years), Arrowanas (2 to 14 years), puffers (11 years), Goldfish and Koi up to 20 plus years), Piranhas many up to 25 years. The list continues and you can see I actually like every fish I own.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store